Monday, June 6, 2011

Hoot Hoot

Well, I'd never have considered myself an owl fan, but how could you not be with these little hooters?



I got the instructions from Darlene (she even has a video tutorial on there) - isn't she a talented lady? I am considering making this birthday card for all the birthdays the rest of this year - that is how much I like them!

For the outside of the card, I thought I ought to try to keep it clean and simple, but still something that will work with the whole owl theme. So here it is:


Stamp Set: Build A Cupcake
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pink Cardstock, Mulberry Cardstock, Whisper White, DSP Good Morning Sunshine
Punch: 2-step Owl Punch, Corner Rounder, Large Word Window, Build A Cupcake
Other: various embossing folders, jiggly eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment