Saturday, June 18, 2011

Clean And Simple

There is a card style known as CAS - ie Clean and Simple. I think it is open to interpretation what CAS means. One idea, which I like, is that it involves a lot of white space. I particularly like the simplicity of "LateBlossom" - there's something classy about her creations.

Well, I think this card is about as simple as it gets. And it uses up left-over patterned papers very effectively. Takes all of 5 minutes to whip up. Still inspired and made especially with the person it is intended for in mind though - can you see what the inspiration might be?




There is a theme of shoes running through the card - very subtly. This is a birthday card for a girlfriend whom I have only quite recently gotten back in touch with. Simple, yet effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment