Friday, July 8, 2011

More Little Books

Shocking photos, bah humbug! Our unreliable camera of 8 years didn't come to play so I used DH's iPhone, or maybe it's just cos' I am not a good photographer...anyhow, at least I got pictures of these two sets. I gave the third one to the mother of the baby boy born last week, forgetting to take a picture of it. The only difference between that one and the one below is that it was stamped using Wild About You stamp set.



This one is for my little fella who turned 2 at the end of June. I have intentions to make one of these little books for each child for each birthday...let's just say I often have intentions, but whether I ended up carrying it out...hmm...let's see!


The link to the instructions for these is in this previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment