Saturday, February 19, 2011

The KTFPC Post #1

I thought I'll post pics of what other things I have made since November 2010 - just so this doesn't look like a one-post blog :-) (since I know I don't get crafting everyday, not even every week!) There are a few things I have made but not taken a picture of but I'm sure I will make more of those at some stage this year. So this is the "Keep The First Post Company" Post #1 - quick project made in January 2010.



Stamp Set: One of a Kind
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP
Punch: Boho Blossoms
Other: Stampin' Pastels, Dimensionals, Double sided tape (would have preferred to use sticky tape if I actually own some), velcro dots


What do you do when you receive a phone call late on a Saturday morning - it was your dear friend saying that they were having a afternoon tea that very same day for their daughter whose 7th birthday it was? Well, it was an opportunity to create a fun little gift - yes in a very short time, with three active little boys and DH not available at home to take the boys out to work off their seemingly endless bound of energy.

Mr Google to the rescue, of course! I managed to search and found a simple purse template online. Once it was made up, then it was a quick trip to the shops to look for the fillers - hair ties, clips, lip gloss...you know, what a girl needs :)

For future reference, the colours of DSP Raspberry Tart are: Real Red, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss.

1 comment:

  1. I love these. They would make super cool loot bags for little girls birthdays. Perhaps you could show me how to do them.

    ReplyDelete