Sunday, February 20, 2011

The KTFPC Post #3

I had seen on ebay that someone was selling little kitsets to make-your-own bookmark projects of cute animals like bears, lions and frogs. So I googled to see if there was any tutorial on making a pig bookmark. Since I didn't find any, I just based mine on what I can see in the picture of one of the ebay listings :-) Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo of it, and it was promptly given away the day it was made to the 12 year old pig crazy recipient :-) I'm sure i will be making more of these novel bookmarks so will blog about it at some stage.

However, in my search I found http://artgirlzscrappinattic.typepad.com/artgirlzscrappinattic_web/2008/02/altered-office.html and love the idea of a note/photo holder.


(That cutie patootie would be my 3rd born J20month, then 8.5months old)

Stamp Set: Best Wishes & More, Best Yet
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Bella Bleu DSP, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Punch: Scallop Circle Extra Large 1 3/4", Circle 1 3/8"
Other: Double sided Tape, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Ribbon, Jumbo Binder Clip

(As you can see, I don't having the corresponding ink to the Not-Quite-Navy blue in the Bella Bleu paper, and the ribbon is just one that I found at the local Spotlight store that is the closest match in colour. Oh to have all the matching products! Oh well...at least, I think, this turned out quite well.


For future reference:
DSP Bella Bleu colours are: Very Vanilla, Kraft and Not Quite Navy
DSP Good Morning Sunshine: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment